The Company will collect personal information by lawful and fair means.
The Company will use personal information only within the scope set out below, and only for business purposes. The Company will give notice or issue a public announcement in the event of any change to the purpose of use.
- 1) Conducting operations relating to use of restaurants
- 2) Providing information on restaurants, menus, events, new businesses etc
- 3) Sending documents relating to the Company and its businesses
- 4) Conducting operations relating to recruitment
- 5) Internal research and study documents
If the Company plans to use personal information jointly with a third party, or to entrust the handling of personal information to a third party, it will first carry out strict checks on the third party concerned, and will then supervise the third party closely to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
The Company will use personal information jointly as set out below.
- Joint users
- Hiramatsu Inc.
- Hiramatsu Europe Export SARL
- Purpose of joint use
- Conducting operations relating to the use of the Company and Hiramatsu Inc.’s restaurants
- Providing information on the Company and Hiramatsu Inc.’s restaurants, menus, events, new businesses etc
- Sending documents of the Company and Hiramatsu Inc. relating to the Company and Hiramatsu Inc.’s businesses
- Conducting operations relating to recruitment by the Company and Hiramatsu Inc.
- Internal research and study documents of the Company and Hiramatsu Inc.
- Personal information subject to joint use
- Personal information supplied by individuals at the Company and Hiramatsu Inc.’s restaurants, including name, residential address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, age and place of work
- Information on individuals’ use of the Company and Hiramatsu Inc.’s restaurants
- Entity responsible for joint use
- Hiramatsu Research Laboratory
When sharing personal information with a subcontractor or with a joint user specified in Paragraph 3, the Company will not share the personal information with the third party without obtaining the prior consent of the individual, except where permitted by law.
The Company will maintain the accuracy of personal information and store it securely. To prevent loss, destruction, alteration or leakage of personal information, the Company will apply appropriate information security measures against unauthorised access and computer viruses. The Company will prevent leakage of personal information through removal from Company premises or transmission to another location.
If the Company is asked by an individual to disclose, amend, discontinue the use of or delete their personal information (limited to “retained personal data”), it will comply within a reasonable time and to the extent reasonably possible. Please contact the Company if you have any comments or questions regarding the handling of personal information.
The Company will appoint a personal information protection officer and will manage personal information appropriately. The Company will train its directors and employees in the protection and appropriate management of personal information, and ensure that personal information is handled appropriately in the course of day-to-day operations.
In order to implement this policy, the Company will develop a personal information compliance programme (including this policy, regulations concerning personal information protection and other rules and regulations), will ensure that its employees and other relevant persons are aware of the programme, and will implement, maintain and continually improve it.
Some pages on this website use a technology called cookies to enhance users’ convenience on subsequent visits, or to maintain their browsing history. Information collected using cookies does not include information that infringes customers’ privacy. This information is protected and managed appropriately, and is never disclosed to third parties.